A few (quick) comments :

Windsor: The organizers seemed to have spent a lot of time on this bid and the overall plan is promising. However, the CYCC was already organized there last summer and it is not exactly the most interesting city to spend a week or two...
Quebec City : This is a great city to host these tournaments. There are plenty of activities in the summer and kids would have a lot to do. However, the bid really lacks details and I am not sure if we are supposed to vote and hope for the best.
Vancouver : I would have loved to have a CYCC and or CO in Vancouver. However, the organizers have changed the payment to be given to the CFC (no longer $150 per participant, but rather a fixed amount). This would result in a huge loss for the CFC. Furthermore, I don't think splitting the CYCC and CO is in our best interest. I will therefore have to vote no on this one.
Kingston (CMA) : CMA has organized great NAYCCs in the past and Kingston would be a great city to organize the next one. They know what they are doing and can attract many players.