Dear Members,
I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated in this meeting of the outgoing voting members. As is customary, our outgoing meeting has been focused on financial reports and reflecting on the events of the past fiscal year. It's with great satisfaction that I share the positive news that gives us reason to be optimistic: our revenues have increased, our memberships are on the rise, and chess in Canada is experiencing an upswing.

To those of you who will be taking a well-deserved break from your roles as voting members, I want to express my gratitude for your dedicated service. Your contributions have played a crucial role in the progress we've seen.

For those who are continuing to serve, let's unite our efforts to elevate chess into the sport that it truly deserves to be, making it more popular and accessible to a wider audience.
With this, I hereby adjourn the meeting.

We will continue to work on our startegic plan on the following thread:

https://www.chesscanada.info/forum/s...tion-of-Canada

Contributions and thoughts from voting members and regular CFC members are welcome.

Thank you once again, and let's look forward to a promising future for chess in Canada.
Best regards,

Vlad Drkulec