Dear chess friends,

I would like to invite you to Annual General Meeting of the Greater Toronto Chess League, which will take place on Saturday, April 22, from 3 to 6 pm @ Edithvale Community Centre - 131 Finch Ave. W., Room 207 "Art Studio B".

2023 GTCL AGM Agenda:

1. Announcements
2. Executive Reports:
a. Director of Communications
b. Tournament Coordinator
c. Secretary
d. Treasurer
e. Vice-President
f. President
3. GTCL Awards
4. Election of 2023/2024 GTCL Executive & 3 directors at large
5. Election of Regional OCA Vice-President
6. Election of OCA/CFC Governors
7. 2023/2024 GTCL Budget
8. New Items

I'm happy to inform you that for this year we have scheduled all planned Toronto chess events:
Greater Toronto Chess League Team Competition - took place in January- at Hart House Chess Club,
Toronto Closed Chess Championship - from April 17 to June 26 at Annex Chess Club,
Toronto Rapid Chess Championship - May 14 at Excelsior Chess Club,
Toronto Blitz Championship - August 14 at Annex Chess Club,
Toronto Open - September 2-4 at Annex Chess Club,
Toronto Women's Chess Championship - from September 18 to November 13 at Annex Chess Club,
Toronto Juniors Chess Championship - from October 19 to December 14 at Excelsior Chess Club,
Toronto Seniors Chess Championship - from October 19 to December 14 at Excelsior Chess Club,
GTCL Cup Team Rapid Championship - November 27 at Annex Chess Club.

At the Annual General Meeting we will discuss our plans for next year - 2024.
It's always good to plan in advance.
I'm asking all interested chess organizers to prepare bids for 2024 Toronto chess events and present them to the Annual General Meeting for discussion and approval.

All chess players and organizers of Greater Toronto Area are welcome to participate.

Hope to see you then!