Dear all

After closely monitoring the pandemic for the past two years, with careful evaluation and great discussion with the President and CFC office, we believe it is time to resume the YCC qualifiers for all regions to qualify players to play in 2023 CYCC in Calgary.

For the region that doesn't have a qualifier, players can apply through me to get an exemption. I will also closely monitor the situation and if needed, I can run a national ONLINE qualifier or Hybrid qualifier for remote areas to qualify players as well.

The 2023 CYCC/CO organizer is working on detailed information. I will send to you once the information is posted.
2023 CYCC Calgary is from Jul 19-22, 2023
2023 CO Calgary is from Jul 22-30, 2023

Following are 2023 WCCC/WYCC/PanAm Youth/NA Youth schedule
2023 World Cadet will be in Egypt
2023 World Youth will be in Montesilvano, Italy from Nov 12-25, 2023
2023 PanAmerican Youth will be in Chicago from Aug 11-18, 2023, Website: https://www.panamyouth2023.com
2023 North American Youth, haven't announced yet.

Following are international tournaments which are getting more and more popular among Canadian players.
World School Chess Championship 2023, Rhodes Greece from April 13-23, 2023, Regulation file.
World U16 Chess Olympiad
World Junior U20

Also, I will post the registration for international tournaments in the Chess Forum when I receive detailed information, so please check the Tournament Announcements site from time to time.

Regards
Christina
CFC Youth Coordinator