I would like to thank everyone who participated and voted in this annual meeting of the CFC voting members.

I would like to thank those stepping down from their posts after years of service like Paul Leblanc as rating auditor and Pierre Dénommée as women's coordinator and the others who have stepped up to fill the void.

I am excited that we will soon have a board that more than meets FIDE's requirements of 25% female representation and surpasses the IOC and COC's requirements of 30% when we add Oksana Golubeva the women's coordinator to the board. I will confer with the current board and make arrangements to do this as quickly as possible. Thank you to the voting members for your votes in the straw poll to make this happen.

The CFC has much to do to move into a position where we can thrive in this current environment but we have a very good group of voting members, officers and board members which can lead us through the hurdles of this COVID and regulatory environment.

Our future is bright, our challenges are many but we will make it through with so many good people working on it.

Thank you again for your patience and for returning the board members for another term.

Have a good week leading up to the traditional end of summer with the Labour day weekend and return to school for the youngsters. Hopefully next year we will be able to play in Labour Day tournaments again. Be safe. Be healthy and don't forget to take your Vitamin D and Zinc.