12 27.91%
  • Vote to NOT hold spceial meeting

30 69.77%
  • Abstain

1 2.33%

Thread: 6. "THE VOTING BOOTH" Motion to Hold Special Meeting

Default 6. "THE VOTING BOOTH" Motion to Hold Special Meeting

Motion 1:
    In the event that Nikolay Noritsyn is able to comply with CFC bylaws and requirements of the NFP Act and is able to put together a legal motion to ask for a special meeting of the voting members in order to remove President Vladimir Drkulec at a special meeting, I would vote:

A. Yes, if Nikolay Noritsyn manages to present a legal motion, I would be in favour of holding a special meeting for the purpose of removing CFC President Vladimir Drkulec.
    B. No, I am against holding a special meeting for the purpose of removing President Vladimir Drkulec
    C. Abstain

Special Note: Since the special meeting if called is primarily of a personnel matter as per CFC rules "who voted how" will not be published for this motion
    Last edited by Vladimir Drkulec; 04-14-2021 at 08:50 PM.

When does the poll close? For all votes it would be useful to include this information in the poll or close by, rather than having to wade through threads elsewhere.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Wright View Post
    When does the poll close? For all votes it would be useful to include this information in the poll or close by, rather than having to wade through threads elsewhere.
    They usually close at 6 pm on Saturday. I did not set up this poll so can't (actually shouldn't) look into its setup as it is possible to mess it up. Lyle should be able to tell us.

Most of the Voting Members spoke up. The attempt to remove CFC President from office was unsuccessful.

Congratulations to Vladimir Drkulec.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Itkin View Post
    Most of the Voting Members spoke up. The attempt to remove CFC President from office was unsuccessful.

Congratulations to Vladimir Drkulec.
    Thank you for your gracious comment. I will have more to say when it is official that I have won.

Vlad is correct and the closing time was given in the announcement at the top of the forum.