Thread: 5A1 Noritsyn, Itkin et al campaign to remove the CFC president

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    Regardless, this is the method that we have used for every decision for some time. Any reasonable person would be of the opinion that the vote was either 5 to 1 or possibly 4 to 1 with one abstention. You can slice and dice any which way you want it was quite reasonable of me to assume that it was the will of the executive that I proceed as I did. I await your next serve which I will similarly bat right back across the net at you.
    You are a very difficult person to converse. Egis raised a relatively minor point:

"Directors' opinions on the matter not equals their votes on the resolution. The properly passed resolution binds all directors unless the dissent is submitted by the director voting against."

You choose to engage, (while ignoring other, larger points made by Victor Itkin and Jeremy Clark above) you post pages upon pages of private emails, which may or not be interesting to outsiders but are largely irrelevant to Egis' point.

After all that, of course, the objection still stands. I guess the hope is maybe it gets forgotten with all the information being thrown out? Evade, ignore, distract.
    Last edited by Nikolay Noritsyn; 04-14-2021 at 05:54 PM.