This is the discussion thread for the issues surrounding the attempt by Mr. Noritsyn, Itkin, Hussain, Clark and Clarke to remove the CFC president. Hopefully at the end of this discussion we will understand the issues and these individuals motivations for and actions in support of this effort which are important in assessing the legalities associated with this action which they are contemplating. This is an unneeded distraction which is intended to disturb the operation of the executive. These individuals have yet to explain themselves preferring to try to engage me in multiple arguments which I have mostly refrained from engaging in as I have been extremely busy in advancing CFC priorities.

Some of the posts by Hal Bond and these individuals have been reckless in throwing a large number of charges against the wall, none of which are supported by evidence.

Everyone should refrain from making defamatory statements about anyone as many lawyers have already been consulted and this and many related situations may result in litigation. If some of you want to be stupid please don't involve the CFC in your stupidity.

One person who is intent on giving lessons in corporate governance is Mr. Itkin who seems to wish to return to patterns of behaviour that have already been very costly for him. My goal in all of these situations is to follow our established procedures giving all parties due process. I am not going to go deep into the weeds as Mr. Itkin seems to want to drag us but we only have to look at the results that he has achieved by such actions in the past (loss of a court case which went through years of litigation ending up in the Ontario Supreme court and leading to judgments of $800,000+, and legal fees and other amounts of over $400,000 for the plaintiff which ultimately were in the $1.2 million range). The court case has echoes of Mr. Itkin's behaviour towards me. If we need to go there I have familiarized myself with the case which was slightly reduced on appeal. He lived the nightmare that I was trying to avoid for the CFC but he doesn't appear to have learned any lessons.

These are exactly the type of catastrophic results and high legal fees which we should want no part of. For your own sakes be careful what you say. There are four of the individuals and Hal Bond sitting out on a very dry twig of a branch. I wouldn't want to be them if this is resolved in court.