Thread: 5A1 Noritsyn, Itkin et al campaign to remove the CFC president

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Fred McKim View Post
    Can someone explain the motion to me ?

If I understand this correctly we are being asked whether a Special Meeting should be called if the Noritsyn call for a meeting can be legally presented ? Am I missing something here, because if they are able to legally call a meeting why would we vote NO to having it ? Voting Yes only implies that they have met the legal requirement, not how you would vote at the meeting - or am I way off here ??
    I'll try to explain our position one more time.

There is no question that we have the right to call for a Special Meeting. We can go to a lawyer and meet the legal requirement. If there will be no vote on Motion 1 taken at this meeting, this will be exactly our next step.

But, of course, we are not sure, will the majority support Vlad's removal or not. That's why, to save everybody's time and efforts, we suggest to vote on Motion 1 at this meeting. We are already here, discussion is coming to its end, and it is easy to put this Motion for vote and see the results.

If the majority will vote in favour of Vlad, we will respect (unlike Vlad did several times) the majority decision and we will not exercise our right to call for a Special Meeting.

I hope, our position should be more clear now.
    Last edited by Victor Itkin; 04-14-2021 at 12:56 PM.