Just a few thoughts
1) Changing the title of a paid employee from Executive Director to Office Manager could easily be considered 'constructive dismissal'. I defer to Patricia Gamliel on this since it is a legal matter, but my wife who has been a CEO for a NFP for the last 20 years assures me that it is. Maybe not a big deal, but it does open us up for a lawsuit if the employee was upset.
2) I think a Zoom meeting offers pluses and minuses. There are features such as hand raising and chat for large meetings and also polls to have secret ballots. I do like the fact that the 'Discussion Threads' allows for more points of views and that you can attend when you have time. I believe there is a major flaw however in the discussion thread when we take a 'secret ballot'. The software shows me the users browsing the thread. After I vote I can see the poll results. It is easy to figure out who just logged in and when the vote changes, who they voted for. Not only is not a secret ballot, but knowing the results before they close, can also influence voters.