Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post

We do have to consider the issue raised by Ian about whether this constitutes constructive dismissal and necessity for a new and different contract which frankly this is not a good time to be pursuing around the time of Covid. Bob Gillanders does not seem terribly enthusiastic about this and it is intruding on the day to day operation of the CFC. We discussed this previously among the executive and there was not a lot of support for it.

In all likelihood we will be talking to the FQE about some of the things that they have suggested might be possible and at that point we will come up for a plan for how we are going to be organized. You don't need an office manager for a virtual office with one contractor/employee.
I'm not sure I've seen every post about this subject, but at first glance, especially with everything Bob has been doing for years, like he's such a good chess man, why would we consider some minor naming change that would make him feel disrespected? I don't get our prioritizations sometimes. Please let's keep Bob happy!