Quote Originally Posted by Fred McKim View Post
I don't think it's your opinion Vlad is referring to, but perhaps your ability to do and not do things behind the scenes on this Forum. [Not my own opinion]
Well, I'm not sure how relevant anything like that is, considering I haven't run an election in around a decade for the OCA, for the CFC more like 14 years (and in-person!), and other than approving registrations I have nothing to do with elections now.

This is exactly what he said: "One thing that has become clear to me is that while I have full confidence in Lyle Craver, to run a fair election, I do not have confidence in you Christopher Mallon."

Everything done behind the scenes on the forums is logged. So even if I did something behind the scenes, Lyle would be able to see it.

He also said: "You are clearly running interference for those attempting this coup."

So that implies that something I've DONE is interfering somehow - to the benefit of those who he apparently believes are planning an illegal military takeover of the CFC.

Given that I've done nothing other than state my opinion on the matter, you can surely see why I reach the conclusion that stating my opinion is somehow considered interference?