Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Mallon View Post
Vlad, you are very clearly in the wrong here. You have admitted that you are in receipt of an email with 5 voting members requesting a special meeting, and including a motion to be voted on at that meeting.

Of course nobody can *force* you and the board to call the meeting, but any of those 5 members would be perfectly within their rights to call the meeting at the conclusion of the waiting period. So it seems the meeting will happen, whether you like it or not.
Read the CFC bylaw and relevant laws for removing a board member. This does not take place only at the level of the CFC. It also takes place at the level of the director of corporations for Canada. You can't wing this. You cannot fast track this. You cannot file incorrect paperwork and add to it later. There will be legal consequences.

One thing that has become clear to me is that while I have full confidence in Lyle Craver, to run a fair election, I do not have confidence in you Christopher Mallon. You are clearly running interference for those attempting this coup.