Thread: A Vote of No Confidence for the CFC President

Threaded View

Default A Vote of No Confidence for the CFC President

Hello Voting Members,

I would like to inform you that on March 2nd, 2021 based on The Articles of Continuance (transition) of the Corporation (CFC), I have emailed to all 8 CFC Directors the written requisition of 5 Voting Members (carrying more than 5% of the voting rights) to call a Special Meeting to vote for the removal of CFC President Vladimir Drkulec from office (see the written requisition attached).

Even though the Directors by law have 21 days (from March 2nd) to call this Special Meeting, I was expecting them to do it sooner or that they would at least contact me and inform me of their position. Until now none of this has happened.

Accordingly, over the past 10 days, I have had enough time to carefully read not only The Articles of Continuance, but the Canada NFP Act itself. On reading Section 167 of the NFP Act, I discovered that I made a small oversight – I emailed CFC Directors the written requisition without my formal signature, as required by the Act.

Today I corrected this oversight and re-sent the written requisition with my signature to all CFC Directors.

I hope this minor inaccuracy won’t be a cause for a delay, and that the Special Meeting will be called as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    Nikolay Noritsyn.Attachment 479
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Nikolay Noritsyn; 03-18-2021 at 10:21 PM. Reason: attached new text of motion