Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: A Vote of No Confidence for the CFC President

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tecumseh, ON
    Posts
    2,865
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Itkin View Post
    Rules for the Olympiad teams, CYCC or other chess tournaments are not regulated by the NFP Act.

    You just said that the old Bylaws don't apply. I guess you really meant that they apply sometimes when you want them to apply.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    You just said that the old Bylaws don't apply. I guess you really meant that they apply sometimes when you want them to apply.
    Re-read your own post reply to Egis which I quoted above. In that post you have clarified (correctly) by yourself, when the old Bylaws (Handbook) apply, and when they do not. I said exactly the same.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tecumseh, ON
    Posts
    2,865
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Itkin View Post

    Thus, your aforementioned statement distorts the true states of affairs exactly the opposite: not “there is no duty for a president to follow the dictates of the board”, but to the contrary – president’s duty is to obey the boards’ decisions, and in no way he may dictate to the board to overturn them. Accordingly, the essence of my position related to this episode stands: by cancelling the CFC Board of Directors’ majority decision to ask for Vadim’s resignation, you have violated the law (the CFC bylaw)


    <SNIP Drivel>


    Shame on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Itkin View Post
    Shame on you.
    Did this kind of nonsense really work on anyone? You really need to up your game if you want to have any effect on me. Shame on you! You can't just mail it in.

    You are just a silly man. Not serious at all.

    There was a time when I had significant, brilliiant enemies. Brilliant men. One who was played by Tom Cruise in a movie. Others who wrote books and were masters of persuasion and had their own reality show. A real magician, a man with insight into the human conditiion. I guess as you grow older your enemies diminish. I am left with a business cliche spouting suit salesman angry that a dirty campaign couldn't get him over the hump, an adolescent who can't get over the fact that an upside down rook is just a rook and you who thinks the same playbook you used before is going to work on me. The other two, I would have thought that at least one of the five could read and comprehend. This is what I am reduced to.

    I don't accept your herd weakness feigning morality. I see you for what you are. Sad.

    To quote Pink Floyd, "Ha! Ha! Charade you are."
    Last edited by Vladimir Drkulec; 03-27-2021 at 03:59 PM.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    Did this kind of nonsense really work on anyone? You really need to up your game if you want to have any effect on me. Shame on you! You can't just mail it in.

    You are just a silly man. Not serious at all.

    There was a time when I had significant, brilliiant enemies. Brilliant men. One who was played by Tom Cruise in a movie. Others who wrote books and were masters of persuasion and had their own reality show. A real magician, a man with insight into the human conditiion. I guess as you grow older your enemies diminish. I am left with a business cliche spouting suit salesman angry that a dirty campaign couldn't get him over the hump, an adolescent who can't get over the fact that an upside down rook is just a rook and you who thinks the same playbook you used before is going to work on me. The other two, I would have thought that at least one of the five could read and comprehend. This is what I am reduced to.

    I don't accept your herd weakness feigning morality. I see you for what you are. Sad.

    To quote Supertramp, "Ha! Ha! Charade you are."
    I will leave this literary opus without comment. Let the Voting Members draw conclusions.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tecumseh, ON
    Posts
    2,865
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Itkin View Post
    I will leave this literary opus without comment. Let the Voting Members draw conclusions.
    Egregious mistake. It was Pink Floyd. I hang my head in sorrow.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tecumseh, ON
    Posts
    2,865
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    Egregious mistake. It was Pink Floyd. I hang my head in sorrow.
    You won't like what's coming closer to the meeting.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tecumseh, ON
    Posts
    2,865
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Itkin View Post
    I will leave this literary opus without comment. Let the Voting Members draw conclusions.

    The voting members should draw the conclusion that I treat your initiative with all the seriousness it deserves.

    You are the last person who should be giving lessons on corporate governance.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    The voting members should draw the conclusion that I treat your initiative with all the seriousness it deserves.

    You are the last person who should be giving lessons on corporate governance.
    Each Voting Member is free to decide what conclusions to draw. Your recommendations are inappropriate in this regard.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •