Quote Originally Posted by Vadim Tsypin View Post
Since 2018, FIDE was completely reorganized as a modern, transparent, democratic, business-like sports federation, which allowed it to attract reputable Western sponsors. FIDE has a fully funded budget, audited annually by Ernst & Young. Every year - 2019, 2020, 2021 - we process financial aid applications from National Chess Federations, event organizers, seniors, indigent players, women's groups, scholastic associations, and others; we provide the support requested and distribute the corresponding grants. I believe that my being a core member of the FIDE management makes me the best person to advocate for Canada's interests, to help Canadians navigate support / development programs, and to prepare aid applications.
There is a wealth of opportunities out there. FIDE is the national federations' mentor, protector and benefactor.

Please see this short slide for the examples of multinational companies whose sponsorship money could be contributing to success and growth of your chess club, your coaching, your arbiter career, for IM and GM norms for your students, for paid travel opportunities for your students and yourselves.

slide-partners-v2.pdf

002-slide-partners-v2-images.jpg