Thread: has anyone else suddenly been blocked out of the CFC News page?

Default has anyone else suddenly been blocked out of the CFC News page?

Interesting timing. Someone also tried to hack me via a weblink over Skype (of all things lol)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
    Interesting timing. Someone also tried to hack me via a weblink over Skype (of all things lol)
    I have sent Lyle and Chris notification of the problem. I was only seeing it as a glitch in the new threads section for CFC News.

When I log out, I am unable to see CFC News as well. The section is still there for anyone with privileges as high as mine which include to ability to moderate.

The timing is not auspicious.

With regard to Skype are you talking about a phishing try? Click on this link...

Or something else?

Blog Entries

If this is still happening in about an hour, I will move all the election threads to English Chat. I have notified Chris and Lyle. I have a meeting with a local community Tourism Bureau official at 11 am. I will be free to address this once that meeting is complete.

Blog Entries

All recent threads in CFC News have been moved to English Chat. They will be moved back to CFC News once we resolve the issue of why people can no longer read CFC News.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    All recent threads in CFC News have been moved to English Chat. They will be moved back to CFC News once we resolve the issue of why people can no longer read CFC News.
    Not all have been moved, has the move been completed?

Not everything.

Do you need " Sticky: Special Meeting of Voting Members Sunday February 21 to Thursday February 25" from the latest threads?
    .*-1

Quote Originally Posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
    Not everything.

Do you need " Sticky: Special Meeting of Voting Members Sunday February 21 to Thursday February 25" from the latest threads?
    Well, even though I don't "need" it right now, isn't that a pretty important one?!

Blog Entries

I think it is available in CFC news at the moment. I have been in meetings today and renewed acquaintance with my contact from one of the tourism bureaus and in lessons which start again in six minutes. I'm sure we'll be looking at the logs to figure out what is going on. Eventually the threads will be moved back to CFC news.