Thread: 4.4 Nominations for CFC Treasurer

Default 4.4 Nominations for CFC Treasurer

Please make your nominations for CFC Treasurer here

nominations close at 6pm ET - day 3, elections continue through 6pm ET - day 6)

Blog Entries

From English Chat thread: Fred McKim

Just a word on procedure (primarily for the benefit of newcomers to the Voting Members Assembly) - people are welcome to discuss any candidates they choose in any forum they choose, but here and in the other nomination threads are the ONLY places that are official.

By all means nominate any qualified member for any position you want - but it has to be here in the meeting or it doesn't count. (I know Fred knows this so doesn't need the tip but newcomers might)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Craver View Post
    Just a word on procedure (primarily for the benefit of newcomers to the Voting Members Assembly) - people are welcome to discuss any candidates they choose in any forum they choose, but here and in the other nomination threads are the ONLY places that are official.

By all means nominate any qualified member for any position you want - but it has to be here in the meeting or it doesn't count. (I know Fred knows this so doesn't need the tip but newcomers might)
    Do I read correct that for an example the current sentence by Fred McKim does not nominate him for the Treasurer position? If yes, I nominate him for the Treasurer position.
    .*-1