Thread: CFC webzine

Default CFC webzine

I usually don't look at the CFC webzine, but today was a slow day...

It looks as though the webzine hasn't been updated for a month, the last item was a trivia contest on ... um... April 23rd, or something.

What's going on, or not?

Hi John:

The article on Ron Liv****s shows a May 11 date.

I also think the webzine relies as much on freelance/free articles submitted, as it does on its regular (? ) columnists, and paid contributers. Maybe nothing is being submitted? Is this an indication that something is not working?

Bob

" Featured Columnists " :
    1. David Cohen is the most regular columnist ( the Liv****s article is his );
    2. Kevin Spraggett - last article was April 16 - but with his tirade against Lavin, will we see any more?
    3. Lawrence Day - I can't find a date on his Theodorovich article - but he has contributed only 2 since the webzine started ( though both are excellent ) - but the issue is the rate of new material into the webzine on a regular basis
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; 05-25-2009 at 08:44 PM.

It should be noted that the "Latest updates" page differs, depending upon if you are logged in to the webzine or not. I would have thought it a good selling point for non-members to have some indication of what they are missing in the member's section, but such is not the case.