Quote Originally Posted by Victor Plotkin View Post
Thank you, Vlad.

About mention of Israel - I copy / paste from post of Mr. Hanrahan: "certain middle-eastern state with a blue and white flag, and so on, who have been funding, training, arming, giving loving medical attention to, supporting logistically, etc., etc., the terrorists ... who change their names just often enough to confuse the victims of MSM. All of this is well documented and the policy is continuous, with a few bumps, between Obama and Trump. "

Yes, he did not write Israel. Which another country has a blue and white flag? Argentina? Not exactly in the middle east.

I agree with your opinion about the current situation with Kirsan.
I stand corrected. Greece and Somalia also have a blue and white flag though Greece is not typically considered part of the middle east. My last Geography class was in 1975 and I have not kept up to date on the flags around the world though I should be aware of the Israeli flag as I see it often enough. Since I do not believe Israel does any of the things that Nigel has accused the unnamed blue and white flagged state of doing I did not make the connection. Somalia on the other hand has been quite naughty.