Thank you, Vlad, for taking time to respond!
I appreciate it, but really don't want to deprive you from sleep.
My questions were directed to Youth Coordinator, and expectation was that he will participate at the Meeting.
It's not too late to show up...

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
The following was the budget and I have added items that I am aware of. It is not a final accounting but I would be surprised if the final accounting varied much from the $4300 though given the receipts I have seen they may have changed the budget to keep the total under $4000. It is difficult to find all of the relevant emails without doing some digging. It should be in the next quarterly financial report for the quarter ending July 31st which we should see in August at some point.

1. 60 Team Canada Polo Shirts = $1,447.52 CDN
2. Internet charges at hotel = $40.00 CDN
3. $300 Special bursaries for players* (Allison Tsypin, Cindy Qiua, and Joanne Foote) = $900 CDN
4. Costs for Team Awards/NY souvenirs for players = $1,512.48 CDN
5. Aris Marghetis $300 assistant head of delegation
ESTIMATED TOTAL COSTS = $4,300 CDN
Yes, it was the budget, and gives some idea how funds were spent.
But NAYCC was finished almost a month ago. Isn't it sufficient time to prepare detailed financial report? It's just a few lines.
We would expect financial report to be ready during a week after a tournament finish - just like rating report.

I will ask Bob for a more detailed accounting of the youth fund similar to the one he did in the past. It will be made public on the governors forum and probably the CFC forums. I doubt that it will be done before the end of this meeting.
Hopefully, such detailed accounting of the youth fund could be prepared on a regular basis and posted on the first day of every quarterly meeting.

Not the North American Junior. I thought there may have been references to CYCC but that may be lack of sleep. There is no rule for North American Junior. It is a new tournament.
My question was about North American Junior.
Yes, it' s a new tournament, and we should know how a preparation is going.
Did we send invitations to other Federations?
Did we get any responses?
How many players are expected?