Thread: 4.1 Nomination of Candidates for President

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    The offers from the two campaigns were deemed equivalent. The demeanor and behaviour of the two campaigns towards Canada could not be more different. The Kasparov campaign was rude, demanding and pushy.

He certainly came through to preserve and save FIDE when all Garry was trying to do was to destroy it.

You violated the confidentiality of the governors board more than once. You don't seem to be able to read. The only one guilty of lying in this campaign is you and your Kasparov cronies. You make promises that your lawyer will fix everything and Nava will keep the books. That sounds like you don't even realize that there is a treasurer and executive director that are charged with that job and lawyers usually expect to get paid for such undertakings.
    Vlad, you yourself advised me to look at the Governors' Board while we were communicating on the Chess Talk and you have NEVER advised me on any confidentiality issue. Is it your deal with the thugs that makes it confidential? Why do you believe that once the deal is done some people should know about it and others should not? Are there commercial or patent issues? Isn't it a Not For Profit Corporation? Do you believe that withholding important information from the Members is a good policy?
    About the FIDE affair. No one was pushy, rude and demanding. Your behaviour toward Sid was unheard of! Complete disrespect to the biggest patron in Canadian chess! It was a very questionable thing to do: don't you understand that for your actions somebody else will have to pay and suffer - including the kids you are teaching!
    No, Nava is not going to keep the books: there are indeed a treasurer and executive director. Paying my lawyer is my business.
    Last edited by Sasha Starr; 07-08-2014 at 09:22 AM.