Governors, here are the results of voting:

Item 7: Ratification of Edward Porper as Fundraising Coordinator:

motion passed with a vote of 14 Yes, 3 No, 1 Abstention

Item 9A: 'On the question of ratifying the framework proposed by the NFP Act Committee, I:' in thread 'VOTING BOOTH: 9A) Ratification of NFP Act Transition Committee Report'

On the question of ratifying the framework proposed by the NFP Act Committee, I:
support the framework. (9) Edward Porper Egidijus Zeromskis Félix Dumont Fred McKim Gordon Ritchie Hal Bond Kevin Pacey Les Bunning Peter Stockhausen
do not support the framework. (15) Bob Armstrong Christopher Mallon Ellen Nadeau Francisco Cabanas Garvin Nunes Ken Craft Ken Einarsson Lyle Craver Mark S. Dutton, I.A. Michael Barron Paul Leblanc Pierre Dénommée Rob Clark Valer Eugen Demian Vladimir Drkulec
abstain. (7) Aris Marghetis Bob Gillanders Chris Felix Halldor P. Palsson Hugh Brodie Michael von Keitz Robert Laszlo

Motion defeated

Item 9B-1: On the question of ratifying the CFC Newsletter Committee Report, I:

support implementation of the recommendations. (18) Aris Marghetis Bob Armstrong Bob Gillanders Chris Felix Edward Porper Egidijus Zeromskis Félix Dumont Fred McKim Garvin Nunes Halldor P. Palsson Hugh Brodie Ken Einarsson Kevin Pacey Mark S. Dutton, I.A. Peter Stockhausen Pierre Dénommée Valer Eugen Demian Vlad Rekhson
do not support implementation of the recommendations. (9) Christopher Mallon Ellen Nadeau Hal Bond Ken Craft Michael Barron Paul Leblanc Rob Clark Robert Laszlo Vladimir Drkulec
abstain. (3) Les Bunning Lyle Craver Michael von Keitz

Motion passed

Item 9B-2:"Should the CFC Newsletter Committee Report be adopted, I"

Option A: "support an RFP going out, with a hiring decision being made for a 1 May 2013 start at the latest." (13)
Option B: "support Edward Porper's contract being extended to April 2014." (13)
Option C: Abstentions (4)

Tie vote - referred to President and Executive for further action