Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Elephant in the Room

Blog Entries

Exclamation Governors

Maybe other governors would be interested to join if anyone would pay attention (could I dream of beginning to exchange messages?...) to what they are saying for a few months now!

One of the very few benefits of having so many governors is that you can find support from people you have never met, if you really want to!...

Default Grassroots' Campaign - Open to New Members

Hi Valer:

The Grassroots' Campaign is always looking for more " endorsers " of its platforms ( currently one on CFC Restructuring and one on CFC Fees ). There are currently 15 CFC members and former members in the group ( most just ordinary CFC members ).

From time to time, I ask supporters to post their support here and give me their e-mail address so I can contact them. I sometimes give my e-mail address ( bobarm@sympatico.ca ) here and advise potential supporters that they can contact me privately if that is preferable.

We would gladly welcome Governors as " endorsers ". We do have contact with some Governors. We have a group of 8 Governor " supporters ", who have indicated support, or partial support, but do not want their names used publicly as " endorsers ". We keep them informed of our activities by e-mail. We treat their names confidentially. It is entirely up to them the extent to which they decide to make their support public. Sometimes they have brought motions on our behalf before the CFC.

Privately, the group has received a lot of support for their efforts on behalf of the CFC ( even from some who oppose some of our positions ). We are definitely interested in growing our group ! We feel that the more people in our group, the stronger our voice before the CFC Governors.

Bob
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; 01-11-2009 at 10:09 PM.

Am I dreaming or has my latest exchange with Chris Mallon re. transparency been deleted?

Hi Ken:

My " recollection " is that Chris alleged that you had published confidential information. If untrue, this could be considered libel.

Maybe he was concerned about a lawsuit and so pulled it!!

Your denial response must have scared him off.

Bob

Blog Entries

I didn't delete anything. Don't know what happened to them. I also don't recall Ken actually denying that he had posted confidential info publicly when I pressed him on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Mallon
    I didn't delete anything. Don't know what happened to them. I also don't recall Ken actually denying that he had posted confidential info publicly when I pressed him on it.
    As I see the whole thread about the chess sets sale is gone. (the database crashed?)
    .*-1

Hi Egis:

That one Chris acknowledged deleting - on the basis that CFC doesn't advertise in posts on other chess websites, and so doesn't allow other competitors to post here.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Armstrong
    Hi Egis:

That one Chris acknowledged deleting - on the basis that CFC doesn't advertise in posts on other chess websites, and so doesn't allow other competitors to post here.

Bob
    I thought he deleted not the thread but only several post based on "doesn't allow other competitors to post here."
    .*-1

ALERT - ALERT

CFC Chess Forum has a rogue phantom deleter !

I told you there was no need for this site Bob with a perfectly good site like Chesstalk fulfilling discussion needs. 8^))

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast