Thread: Time for GL # 3 ?

Default Time for GL # 3 ?

I believe that GL # 2 came out about October 10, and had a deadline for submissions to GL # 3 of October 17.

As I reckon it, we are now in our 8th week since GL # 2. Any target date been set for issuing GL # 3? ( Anxious to see if our 3 Grassroots CFC fees motions have been noted as " withdrawn " - hopefully! ).

Bob

Default not sent to Governors yet...

although on 11-26 David Lavin indicated that he had asked the Secretary to send it out even though there were some issues that were causing a delay... so far it has not appeared.

There are always issues that cause delays. The Executive should have to adhere to the same deadlines for submissions that are presented to Governors.

According to my calculations, today is the 51st day since the deadline for submissions to GL # 3 ( October 17 deadline ). Is GL # 3 in sight?

Bob
    ( P.S. - Just call me the 2nd Governor K.C. I must be channelling )

Will GL # 3 get out before the end of 2008??

If it is not coming out 'til January 2009, that will make it almost 3 months between GL's ( GL # 2 came out about October 10, with the deadline for submissions to GL # 3 being October 17 ) if it comes out by Jan. 10, 2009 - quite a stretch, when communication with members was sought to be greatly improved over last year.

And did the Treasurer/ED make the deadline of this Monday, Dec. 15 , (announced in November by Bob Gillanders ), for the completion of the May 1 - October 31, 2008 6-month interim financial statements? If so, when will they be made public?

Bob
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; 12-17-2008 at 12:27 PM.

Red face Missed my deadline - sorry

I missed my deadline for the financials by 1 day. Finished and sent to the executive yesterday, so 6 month financials will be included in GL3 expected very shortly.

Re my recent email to you and John: c'mon baby light a fire!

Default Thanks Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gillanders
    I missed my deadline for the financials by 1 day. Finished and sent to the executive yesterday, so 6 month financials will be included in GL3 expected very shortly.
    Thanks for getting it done Bob. I can only imagine how much work has to go into that... I hope GL#3 makes it to the Governors quickly so that whatever information it contains can be digested quickly and we can move forward.

As of this post, GL#3 has not been received by this Governor, but I presume it will be finally on the way.