View Poll Results: Motion 2011-D ( Membership/Rating Fee Restructuring Committee ) should be adopted.

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 78.13%
  • No

7 21.88%
  • Abstain

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Item 16D - Motion 2011-D - Membership/Rating Fee Restructuring Committee - for voting

Default Item 16D - Motion 2011-D - Membership/Rating Fee Restructuring Committee - for voting

Item 16D - Motion 2011-D - Membership/Rating Fee Restructuring Committee - for voting

Motion 2011-D - Membership/Rating Fee Restructuring Committee

Moved : Stuart Brammall; Seconded : Michael von Keitz

- that a committee be formed to investigate a possible restructuring in the direction of one CFC fee.
    Last edited by Bob Armstrong; 10-04-2010 at 11:17 PM.

Default Voting Deadline Extension

To accomodate the governors in the West, Bob G has now authorized an extension of the close of voting from 6:00 Pm EDT to 11:00 PM EDT, on Thursday, Oct. 7.

Bob

Just bumping this motion for vote up to the top of the xcreen, since Chris hasn't yet seen my request to make it a " sticky ".

Bob

Bob there is some kind of bug here at work as I was unable to cast a vote - LC

Default Voting Glitch??

Hi Lyle:

Since Midnight Tues., a couple of votes have been cast re each of the four motions. So I'm not sure when this glitch may have developed.

If anyone else votes or has trouble voting on this motion, would they please post here so we can see if it is back working now or not.

I will ask Chris to look into it.

Bob

Before one votes on a motion the individual votes on the motion to date are displayed but after one votes there appears to be no way to see who has voted on the motion...please clarify...thanks....Phil Haley

Hi Phil:

At any time when bringing up a voting thread, you can see the names of the voters by clicking on one of the vote total numbers. This changes the screen from an anonymous total to named total.

Let me know if you still have a problem.

Bob

Default No Glitch Now?

Since my last post, someone has voted on this motion, so it seems the voting threads are working.

Lyle: could you please try voting again to see if it allows you to do so, and post here if you are successful or not?

Bob

I'm listed as having voted for this one but am not sure that I did.

Does not this software have a change of vote option? I've used vBulletin on other sites and am pretty sure that it does. I've gone into 'edit poll' and see the number for number of days to keep open is 0 - would that be it? I do know that I was unable to vote last night. Glad to see you figured out how to use stickies.
    Last edited by Lyle Craver; 10-06-2010 at 11:42 AM.

Hi Lyle:

I'm afraid I haven't yet got " Stickies ". It worked for me in April. But not now - Maybe I'm doing something wrong unknowingly. Chris had to make the voting threads stickies for me.

Bob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast