PDA

View Full Version : New Trustee Chess Foundation of Canada

Paul Leblanc
12-04-2009, 03:00 PM
I am pleased to announce that the CFC has appointed Bob Gillanders as a trustee of the Chess Foundation of Canada. Bob replaces Barry Thorvardson. I'd like to thank Barry for his dedication to the Foundation over the past several years and welcome Bob.
Current trustees are: Lynn Stringer (chair), Paul Leblanc (Treasurer), Micah Huhey, Hugh Brodie and Bob Gillanders.
Remember to include the Foundation in your estate planning. Everyone is welcome to contact me for further information of any kind concerning the Foundation.

Kerry Liles
12-04-2009, 03:59 PM
I am pleased to announce that the CFC has appointed Bob Gillanders as a trustee of the Chess Foundation of Canada. Bob replaces Barry Thorvardson. I'd like to thank Barry for his dedication to the Foundation over the past several years and welcome Bob.
Current trustees are: Lynn Stringer (chair), Paul Leblanc (Treasurer), Micah Huhey, Hugh Brodie and Bob Gillanders.
Remember to include the Foundation in your estate planning. Everyone is welcome to contact me for further information of any kind concerning the Foundation.

An excellent choice! Thanks to Bob for stepping forward to do this.

Steve Douglas
12-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Agreed with Kerry. Excellent choice (even if he did beat me the last time we played).

Steve

Gary Gladstone
12-04-2009, 11:29 PM
This is wonderful news and renews my confidence in the Chess Foundation.

Steve Douglas
12-04-2009, 11:51 PM
This is wonderful news and renews my confidence in the Chess Foundation.

What? That Bob beat me?

Steve