PDA

View Full Version : CFC Newsfeed down?

Garland Best
06-01-2015, 12:42 PM
I want to look at the Newsfeed, only to get an error message. Any idea the reason?

Kerry Liles
06-01-2015, 01:08 PM
I want to look at the Newsfeed, only to get an error message. Any idea the reason?

Now *this* is an epic error message! ...

John Coleman
06-01-2015, 02:01 PM
That's not an error message, the news feed is describing the state of the CFC. :rolleyes:

Bob Gillanders
06-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Today is moving day for the CFC website.
Instead of going back one more time to have Resolution "reset" the website, we have moved to a new hosting.
The new address has been registered with Internic, just waiting for it to switch over.

Hopefully, this is when stuff starts working better! :)

If not, we'll keep working at it.

Garland Best
06-02-2015, 09:39 AM
It's up again.

Egidijus Zeromskis
06-02-2015, 04:39 PM
At Newsfeed:
Clicking on Tournaments a new menu appears with Tournament reports / Upcoming Events / Featured Tournaments
However it is almost impossible to choose one of them. Requires a lot of luck and speed. Can it be fixed?

Browsers - Firefox / Chrome

John Upper
06-04-2015, 06:43 PM
At Newsfeed:
Clicking on Tournaments a new menu appears with Tournament reports / Upcoming Events / Featured Tournaments
However it is almost impossible to choose one of them. Requires a lot of luck and speed. Can it be fixed?

Browsers - Firefox / Chrome

I've contacted the programmer for the Newsfeed and I expect this should be fixed soon.
Temporary fix:
click the Tournaments link, then use your cursor arrow keys (up or down) to move within the menu.