PDA

View Full Version : CFC Outgoing and Incoming AGMs begin *** SUNDAY *** 1100 ET

Lyle Craver
07-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Attention one and all!

The Annual General Meeting of the Chess Federation of Canada will be taking place here on the Forum from Sunday July 6th to Sunday July 13th (or as extended)

The meeting will be held in TWO halves for the Outgoing Governors (aka Voting Members) and the Incoming Governors (aka Voting Members). These will be held in the Meeting Room area of the Forum.

Proceedings are public but you must be a Outgoing / Incoming Governor (aka Voting Member) to post or to vote in each meeting.

Bob Armstrong
07-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Attention one and all!

The Annual General Meeting of the Chess Federation of Canada will be taking place here on the Forum from Sunday July 6th to Sunday July 13th (or as extended)

The meeting will be held in TWO halves for the Outgoing Governors (aka Voting Members) and the Incoming Governors (aka Voting Members). These will be held in the Meeting Room area of the Forum.

Proceedings are public but you must be a Outgoing / Incoming Governor (aka Voting Member) to post or to vote in each meeting.

Hi Lyle:

You said it starts at 11:00 ET. Should that be 11:00 EDT, since we are now on that time in most provinces?

Bob A (Outgoing Voting Member)

Lyle Craver
07-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Technically it's EDT (or EST depending on what time of year it is) ... consider it Eastern "whatever it happens to be at the time" Time.

Hey you wrote the original motion that established these! Heh heh heh

As for " since we are now on that time in most provinces?" I assume that applies to the D not the E right?

Bob Armstrong
07-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Technically it's EDT (or EST depending on what time of year it is) ... consider it Eastern "whatever it happens to be at the time" Time.

Hey you wrote the original motion that established these! Heh heh heh

As for " since we are now on that time in most provinces?" I assume that applies to the D not the E right?

Hi Lyle:

Touche.

My mind was on Manitoba, which I believe never goes on Daylight Savings Time....am I right on this? It is the only one isn't it?

Bob

Kerry Liles
07-08-2014, 03:18 PM
I think that is Sask.