Who is the Regional OCA VP from SWOCL?

Bob Gillanders
06-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Who is the Regional OCA VP from SWOCL?

That would be me. :)

Egidijus Zeromskis
06-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Bob Gillanders,
I have some concerns about your possibility to become a regional VP.

You recently resigned as a CFC governor, and you are not a CFC/OCA governor for 2014/15.

Backing my comment:

"b) Vice-Presidents: Each regional affiliate elects a regional Vice-President. The Vice-Presidents ensure communication between their respective affiliates and the OCA Executive. The Vice-President must be a governor."

CFC Governor – an individual elected or appointed pursuant to these Bylaws to serve in the Assembly of Governors of the Chess Federation of Canada

OCA Governor – CFC Governors will be the OCA Governors for the year for which they are elected

Nothing personal.

Bob Gillanders
06-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Bob Gillanders,
I have some concerns about your possibility to become a regional VP.

You recently resigned as a CFC governor, and you are not a CFC/OCA governor for 2014/15.

Backing my comment:

"b) Vice-Presidents: Each regional affiliate elects a regional Vice-President. The Vice-Presidents ensure communication between their respective affiliates and the OCA Executive. The Vice-President must be a governor."

CFC Governor – an individual elected or appointed pursuant to these Bylaws to serve in the Assembly of Governors of the Chess Federation of Canada

OCA Governor – CFC Governors will be the OCA Governors for the year for which they are elected

Nothing personal.

Excellent! Okay, not me. Volunteers please.........

Bob Gillanders
06-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Excellent! Okay, not me. Volunteers please.........

Garvin Nunes has agreed to serve as SWOCL's VP on the OCA executive.
Thank you Garvin.