PDA

View Full Version : Ratings for week of May 27

Fred McKim
05-31-2013, 07:19 AM
A number of errors have crept into the membership database recently and these are being corrected before the ratings are run for the week. Please bear with us, as they will be posted as soon as possible.

Fred McKim
06-03-2013, 06:10 PM
A number of errors have crept into the membership database recently and these are being corrected before the ratings are run for the week. Please bear with us, as they will be posted as soon as possible.
I have been advised that the ratings should be ready by end of day tomorrow ........ This week's ratings should be ready by Thursday ............ The June CCN should be e-mailed to members this weekend.

Fred McKim
06-05-2013, 01:15 PM
I have been advised that the ratings should be ready by end of day tomorrow ........ This week's ratings should be ready by Thursday ............ The June CCN should be e-mailed to members this weekend.

This matter is still being worked on and should be fixed later today or tomorrow.

Bob Armstrong
06-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Fred McKim posted yesterday, Thurs., June 6, on CMA Chesstalk:

The [ratings database] problem is still being worked on. Once last week's ratings [May 29] are complete, I would expect this week's ratings [June 5] to be complete within 48 hours.

Bob Armstrong, CFC Public Relations Coordinator

Fred McKim
06-07-2013, 09:28 AM
The database problems have now been completed. Last week's ratings have been posted and I would expect this week's ratings to be posted within 24 hours.

Fred McKim
06-10-2013, 01:44 PM
The ratings were caught up over the weekend. Full speed ahead !!