PDA

View Full Version : 2. Governors' Sign In

Lyle Craver
03-31-2012, 11:02 PM
Governors, please 'sign in' to the meeting by selecting one of the above 4 voting options.

I have made the above sign-in questions at the request of the Canadian Open Committee. It is not binding but they are seeking to get some input to better enable them to book the correct sized meeting room and order the right amount of coffee and muffins.

As always, you are considered "signed in" to the meeting if you have selected ANY of the 4 options listed

Bob Gillanders
04-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Would just one more governor please sign in.
That would get us to 50% and then Bob A. can congratulate us all! The suspense is killing me. :D
Garvin?

Garvin Nunes
04-03-2012, 07:17 PM
I am now officially signed in. The debates can begin!

Bob Gillanders
04-03-2012, 11:31 PM
I am now officially signed in. The debates can begin!

Thanks Garvin. :)

Bob Gillanders
04-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Would just one more governor please sign in.
That would get us to 50% and then Bob A. can congratulate us all! The suspense is killing me. :D
Garvin?

Bob A. - I was just having some fun with you. We are at 31 governors signed in now. I really would be interested to know how that stacks up historically.

Bob Armstrong
04-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Hi Bob G:

In the beginning of time, 1 AMS ( after meetings started ), in 2010 and early 2011, we were as high as 70% I believe ( I don't have any actual running list of statistics ).

But in later 2011 and at the Jan. 2012 meetings, we've just barely made over 50% I believe. So this meeting is consistent with recent history. We have never been below 50%.

If anyone has any hard stats to confirm or counter this, please let us know.

Bob A