PDA

View Full Version : Presidential CFC Strategic Plan?

Bob Armstrong
07-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Former active CFC member, Michael Yip, has asked me to put a question to our new President, Michael von Keitz, as follows ( was supposed to have been asked before the AGM election, but I fouled up ):

1. what is your strategic plan, if any, for your term of office?

2. in relation to # 1, what market segments would you like to focus on?

3. by what means do you intend to do this?

Thanks in advance on behalf of Michael.

Bob

Michael von Keitz
07-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Former active CFC member, Michael Yip, has asked me to put a question to our new President, Michael von Keitz, as follows ( was supposed to have been asked before the AGM election, but I fouled up ):

1. what is your strategic plan, if any, for your term of office?

2. in relation to # 1, what market segments would you like to focus on?

3. by what means do you intend to do this?

Thanks in advance on behalf of Michael.

Bob

Hello Bob,

As I had mentioned previously, John R. Brown has volunteered to work with me in identifying clubs across the country with active membership (not necessarily active, or even former, CFC members). The idea is to contact the appropriate municipal authorities and solicit assistance in tracking these clubs down. At the moment, John has completed the first step of compiling links for well over 400 communities across the country. We will next sift through these sites to build a municipal contact list.

From there, once we have been put in contact with these clubs, we might, for instance, offer their members free/discounted CFC membership or rating fees on a short-term trial basis. Before contact is made, however, I would like to seek the governors' input on how they would like to see this proceed (if at all). It will likely be an item for this Fall's Quarterly GM.

I hope that answers his questions! Let him know that he may feel free to respond.