PDA

View Full Version : CFC AGM - Next Monday & Tuesday

Fred McKim
07-05-2011, 12:59 PM
I'm wondering who will be attending the AGM next week (Monday and/or Tuesday).

There are probably a few Governors who frequent the board that won't be attending and may be looking for proxy holders (either Governors or non-Governors).

Christopher Mallon
07-05-2011, 07:58 PM
... or rides!

I'm not 100% certain of attending, but I'm trying really hard to at least be there for Day 2 (aka the Important Day).

Paul Leblanc
07-06-2011, 10:08 AM
I'll be there to present the Foundation report and I have an agenda item regarding under-rated juniors.

Vladimir Drkulec
07-09-2011, 12:35 AM
I'm wondering who will be attending the AGM next week (Monday and/or Tuesday).

There are probably a few Governors who frequent the board that won't be attending and may be looking for proxy holders (either Governors or non-Governors).

I am planning on attending on Tuesday (incoming) and maybe Monday (outgoing) as well though I can`t see myself sitting still for five hours of meetings both days and then playing in the Canadian Open each evening.

Bob Armstrong
07-09-2011, 06:32 AM
.............I can`t see myself sitting still for five hours of meetings both days .........

Hi Vlad:

It's worse than you think. The meeting is scheduled for 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, and there is usually an hour lunch. So if the full day is taken, it is 7 hours of meeting!

I'm coming to both AGM's.

Bob

Bob Gillanders
07-09-2011, 10:14 AM
But we have such a good time, the hours just fly by. :D

Pierre Dénommée
07-09-2011, 01:47 PM
I will be pesent at the Incoming Assembly.

Pierre