PDA

View Full Version : Ottawa CYCC Qualifier: 15 registration days

Aris Marghetis
04-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi chess families, the details for the 2011 Ottawa CYCC Qualifier have been posted at the EOCA Tournaments webpage (weblink provided at the end of my signature below). Scroll down that webpage to Easter Monday, April 25th. This event is being successfully set up on relatively short notice, and I would like to thank the key people who are already stepping up to help make it happen, like IM Tom O'Donnell. Please note that the registration period is rather tight!

Without exception, all registrations and payments must be received and confirmed by Thursday, April 21st. Note that we expect to reach capacity before then anyways. Therefore, I encourage all potential participants to mail in their registration and payment as soon as possible. I also expect to be at the RA chess club this evening, so that is another option, just please securely attach your cheque/cash to the registration form. Note that I am already working on the evening of the 21st, and might be working on the evening of the 14th, so tonight might be the only chance to register/pay me in person at the RA.

Yours in chess,

Aris Marghetis, FIDE Arbiter
Organizer/TD, EOCA President
arismarghetis at rogers dot com
http://www.eoca.org/htm/tournaments_2010-11.html

P.S. I will also be accepting registrations at the RA tonight for the Eastern Ontario Open, but I will be announcing that via a separate post later today.