PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to CFC office

Steve Douglas
09-29-2008, 06:25 PM
I had to renew my CFC membership, and I am one of those many wondering what I get for the money now that there is no magazine. But I like having a formal rating and am aware (through this forum) that some sort of on-line magazine will happen.

So I renewed on-line as usual. I did so for my kid too (separately since the software honks and dies if there is more than one membership per order). I received emails back the *very same* day confirming the orders and providing me with pdf's of my receipts.

NICE!

The CFC ordering system has always been a black hole of sorts since no email confirmation is ever sent so this was very good. I expected to have to email within a couple of days to see what had happened (like 2 years ago).

Kudos to the CFC office for providing good service far beyond that in previous years. I can only assume this is because of Bob Gillanders so kudos to him as well.

Steve

P.S. Now, if only the CFC Executive will release Ken Craft from purgatory and possibly explain what's going on to the huddled, not-so-massive, masses....

Ken Craft
09-30-2008, 08:45 AM
I smell sulphur. Flames around the corner, I think he is...