Thread: 6. "THE VOTING BOOTH" - results of voting

Threaded View

I do not understand. What value has the voting, if every governor is able to cancel the passed motion immediately?

About motion 4. Michael, you expressed your opinion. You did not like this motion and voted against it. Absolutely no problem. However the motion passed. With your vote or without it - doesn't matter. Now you want to cancel it. How about democracy?

About motion 3. Honestly, I got tired from the word "discrimination". I guess, discrimination is creating a worse condition for certain group of people. Which "worse condition" do you see here? What discrimination are you talking about?

After some additional consideration, I don't want to include any specific number in this motion. I want Women Team to use average CFC-FIDE rating anyway, even with the average rating above 2300. I can explain it. Usually, the Women Team includes at least 1 player U-18 with K-factor of 40. K-factor of 40 makes the FIDE rating too volatile and thus less reliable. Using FIDE rating only in this case is just wrong. Opposite, the National Team never had a player with K-factor of 40. Actually, U-18 players play for the National Team very rarely. Last time it was in 2008 (Noritsyn). Even in this case, their K-factor is not 40.
    Last edited by Victor Plotkin; 12-04-2016 at 08:38 PM.