Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OCA/Trillium Grant Fiasco - Pt. 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
    This is not chesstalk.
    Like so many of your other comments, you are simply wrong.
    And that's all I have to say on the topic.
    Last time I checked this is a public forum to discuss chess in Canada. According to you this is something completely different I guess. I hope this is not a forum where politics, corruption or climate change is discussed.

You entitled to your opinion only, but unfortunately they are simply biased and incorrect. Facts indicate a completely different picture all together, sad, but true. This is what I have to say to this matter.

Good luck continuing critizing others, and telling them what they should and should not do!

This is not chesstalk.
    Like so many of your other comments, you are simply wrong.
    And that's all I have to say on the topic.
    Last time I checked this is a public forum to discuss chess in Canada. According to you this is something completely different I guess. I hope this is not a forum where politics, corruption or climate change is discussed.

You entitled to your opinion only, but unfortunately they are simply biased and incorrect. Facts indicate a completely different picture all together, sad, but true. This is what I have to say to this matter.

Good luck continuing critizing others, and telling them what they should and should not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail Egorov View Post

Good luck continuing critizing others, and telling them what they should and should not do.
    I was just afraid maybe you were lost. You did say this was chesstalk. Yes, this is a public forum, but there is no need to repeat yourself. We all heard you the first time.

Anyway, it is clear you are just using any excuse to continue your attack on the CFC from last year.
    The point is that this is an OCA issue, the CFC was not involved.
    Last edited by Bob Gillanders; 02-10-2012 at 03:02 PM.

I was just afraid maybe you were lost. You did say this was chesstalk. Yes, this is a public forum, but there is no need to repeat yourself. We all heard you the first time.

Anyway, it is clear you are just using any excuse to continue your attack on the CFC from last year.
    Should you guys concentrate on fixing your own problems, not trying to figure out if everyone else lost or not?

Seems like you have plenty of those to deal with.

If you heard us the first time, why are you still repeating yourself and keep telling everyone what they should and should not do.

This has nothing to do with any other unrelated issues here. It is clear that you are confusing yourself here once again.

The point is that this is an OCA issue, the CFC was not involved.
    With this kind of thinking and attitude, nothing will even get done or resolved.

Your comments make little sense, Mikhail. Do you not beleive that the Trillium issue was an OCA issue? To the best of my knowledge the Trillium grant was given to the OCA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Craft View Post
    Your comments make little sense, Mikhail. Do you not beleive that the Trillium issue was an OCA issue? To the best of my knowledge the Trillium grant was given to the OCA.
    We all know it was given to OCA, no need to repeat this over and over to us. We get it.

What is so puzzling us how come organization such as CFC allowed money to disappear without a trace and any records? Even after all this years, it is still persistently trying not to resolve this issue.

Instead it is using its power on other very irrelevant matter.

As a Governor, I'm still trying to figure out why the Federation paid you to be a coach ay WYCC? Constantly criticizing a former employer is considered bad form.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Craft View Post
    As a Governor, I'm still trying to figure out why the Federation paid you to be a coach ay WYCC? Constantly criticizing a former employer is considered bad form.
    Your comment is expected. It is coming from CFC after all.

As, members we are still trying to figure out what are we paying you, while you are using your powers on completely irrelevant matters, and not against those who take very large amount of money without notice, and cause corruption inside.

Maybe, if you guys spend your energy on important matters, you would be getting somewhere.

As concerning regarding former employer, I am not sure what you are talking about. I am afraid you getting little lost here. Stick to thread related issue here and do not jump ahead of yourself.

Blog Entries

Your comment is expected. It is coming from CFC after all.

As, members we are still trying to figure out what are we paying you, while you are using your powers on completely irrelevant matters, and not against those who take very large amount of money without notice, and cause corruption inside.
    AFAIK Ken has never been paid a dime by the CFC so it's ironic that you say you are paying him.

Maybe, if you guys spend your energy on important matters, you would be getting somewhere.
    Take your own advice perhaps?

As concerning regarding former employer, I am not sure what you are talking about. I am afraid you getting little lost here. Stick to thread related issue here and do not jump ahead of yourself.
    So you have already forgotten that you were paid by the CFC last year as a WYCC coach? Hopefully you don't forget it still when you file your taxes, or CRA may get mad at you...

Just because it's a public forum does not mean there are no rules. While that might fly at other public forums, you're very close to the line here with your baseless accusations against people and organizations who were not even involved.

Good luck continuing critizing others, and telling them what they should and should not do!
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions within reason, until they start trying to pass them off as fact, which is what you are trying to do. As an administrator and moderator of this board I will tell you not to continue trying to make up "facts" about this case.

The OCA/Trillium issue was in fact resolved. While few people are happy about the end resolution, that doesn't change the facts of the matter.
    Christopher Mallon
    FIDE Arbiter

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Mallon View Post
    So you have already forgotten that you were paid by the CFC last year as a WYCC coach? Hopefully you don't forget it still when you file your taxes, or CRA may get .
    I will just comment on this point, since this is the only point commenting on. Everything else you said just doesn't make much sense.

Last year I was paid by parents who's kids participated in CYCC, and organizer that is not part of CFC anymore. Many thanks goes of course to organizer. Believ me you and I both know who it is. They put their own money . Only thing CFC did was receive huge amount of cash, after tournament was completed. We all know today electronic transfers take seconds.
    You are untitled to your opinion only, but that is about it. Unfortunately I do not share your views.

How is pardon for CFC poregressing lately? Did CFC receive it to againg be charitable organization?

Now it looks like you trying to threaten and blackmail me, publicly.

This is really disgraceful and shameful Chris!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast