Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Liles View Post
Some points:

1. Bob's report was posted in 2010 - see the first post in this thread;
2. This had nothing whatsoever to do with the CFC since the Trillium Grant was to the OCA;
3. Did you mean that you WOULD or WOULD NOT have done the report for free? I can't tell from what you wrote.
4. I think Bob volunteered to pull together the information on the situation into one place (his report) and he is now recommending to the OCA that they post this info on the OCA website as a record of the events
1. Whether it was posted in 2010 or 2012, it does not change the fact that it still didn’t not fix the problem.

2. The grant was a lot of money. Way more then CFC can make in years of collecting CFC dues. Are you are telling me so called governing body of had no interest in this matter? How can only OCA can get that kind of money and it disappears without a trace and CFC no nothing about it. It would be laughable if Government of Canada did not know if 100 of millions gone missing from Ontario government fund. I am pretty positive if it happened, they would not say: 'Hey, this has nothing to do with us.'. This is exactly you telling us here. No wonder money gone missing without a trace, and Chess is Canada is where it is at this time and trying to clean this mess up.

3. I would not, since I am was not part of CFC office at the time and was not directly involved in this!

4. Bob volunteered and kudos to him. The problem is, no one volunteered (not even from CFC office) to fix the mess when it was happening.