Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Governors' Discussion Board

Default A few governors have escaped!

Hi Bob,

Send out the hounds, a few CFC governors may have escaped!

I had 61 governors last year, and now you only have 56 (including the extra).

Now the number of governors is not a fixed number, but a drop of 6 (5+1). That doesn't sound correct. Have you confirmed your list with Lyle?

Bob

Hi Bob:

Yes, my list is right.

The difference is that we had thought that executive members were all govnernors at large, and could be replaced by their province. Gerry pointed out that this is not what the Handbook says. Only the President becomes a governor at large, who can have a replacement ( was a revelation to all of us ! ).

Bob

Blog Entries

Default Using the Governor's Board

I have tried on multiple occasions (since shortly after we got this forum in place) to get access to this board (maybe I do even have access), all to no avail.

So Bob A, if you send the Governor's an e-mail to go to the Governor's forum, I'm not going to see anything. I read your e-mail, though.

Hi Fred:

Governors have to be registered by the administrator, Chris Mallon, to access the private Goverors' Discussion Board. You should write Chris to get this done: cmallon@chess.ca .

Thanks for reading the e-mail . In the meantime, I will e-mail you the original post I made.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Armstrong
    Hi Fred:

Governors have to be registered by the administrator, Chris Mallon, to access the private Goverors' Discussion Board. You should write Chris to get this done: cmallon@chess.ca .
    I think that there are more than one administrator, at least I have seen that current Presidents have/had administrator's labels. In principle it should be a three-click process to promote the registered user to the Governor...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12