Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4. Executive and Officer reports

While Toronto is important to the CFC, that doesn't mean other partners should be ignored. The FQE remains a good client for the CFC. For example, the CYCC this year is likely to have nearly 500 participants.
    But this has nothing to do with money. It's a question of development, good partnership and new possibilities offered by FIDE
    A word on the transparency principle : It has its limits. The CFC and FQE are companies and usually companies do not negociate on the public domain. What about Zoom ?

Let us ALSO remember that this message thread is strictly for the posting of reports by the Executive and Officers of the CFC and while we've been tolerant here general discussion of issues should be discussed in another thread.

Frankly I'm quite offended that some Voting Members consider this specific thread a suitable place for general discussion of political issues unrelated to the CFC.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Craver View Post
    Let us ALSO remember that this message thread is strictly for the posting of reports by the Executive and Officers of the CFC and while we've been tolerant here general discussion of issues should be discussed in another thread.

Frankly I'm quite offended that some Voting Members consider this specific thread a suitable place for general discussion of political issues unrelated to the CFC.
    I think going forward we should create a Reports discussion thread if we want the reports to be separate from discussion of the reports. I think we have always allowed such discussion but separating things out would make for a cleaner reports section.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123