Thread: (NOTICE) 2020 National Youth Active Online Chess Championships - Nov 8, 2020

Threaded View

Default 2020 National Youth Active Online Chess Championships - Nov 8, 2020

IMPORTANT UPDATE: The 2020 National Youth Active Online Chess Championships is a qualifier to the Selection Stage (Continental) of FIDE Online World Cadets & Youth Rapid Chess Championships.

Hi Everyone,

I should probably start my “CFC Forum Career” by shortly introducing myself. I am GM Gergely Szabo from Romania, reasonably active in Canadian chess over the past few years – some of the members here probably also know me personally. Let my first post on this forum be an invite for a brand new event, the National Youth Active Online Chess Championships!

Juniors to Masters Chess Academy Inc. as sanctioned by the Chess Federation of Canada, invites Canada's youth Chess Players to the first ever National Youth Active Online Chess Championships on Saturday, November 8, 2020.

Proceeds from this National event will be used in part to fund:
    1. A special group training for the 10 Section National Online Champions led by Team Canada Head Coach Grandmaster Gergely Szabo with other Masters from the National Training Program for Canadian Youths.

2. A contribution to the CFC Youth Fund to continue the advancement of Canadian Youth Chess.

For more information and to register: https://juniorstomasters.site123.me/...-championships

Having the opportunity to closely watch the growth of (youth) chess in Canada lately, I'm hoping many talented Canadian young players will participate on our event – and I'm eagerly awaiting the occasion to work with the Champions from each age group!
    Last edited by Vladimir Drkulec; 10-25-2020 at 04:46 PM.