Thread: CFC joins Sport Tourism Canada

Blog Entries

Default CFC joins Sport Tourism Canada

I have submitted the paperwork for the CFC to become a non-voting member of Sport Tourism Canada which was formerly known as the Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance (CSTA). The membership was of no cost to us as we are the rights holders to a number of events which the paying members would like to have access to. We have worked with the group previously before their name change and they have greatly increased our access to communities which might like to host major CFC events like the Canadian Open and CYCC. For me, the precipitating event was their new RFP portal which will allow us to advertise for free to communities which might like to host CFC national events. We will not have a vote as we are an event provider and not one of the groups that pays their bills but it is still a significant milestone.

There is also a category of membership for provincial organizations and I would suggest that every provincial association of any size consider joining as well for free to make use of this RFP portal.

https://www.sporttourismcanada.com/u...hery-canada-2/
    Last edited by Vladimir Drkulec; 08-26-2020 at 02:15 PM.