Thread: 12. Adjournment & Closing Comments by Chair

Blog Entries

Default 12. Adjournment & Closing Comments by Chair

I would like to thank everyone who took part in this meeting by joining the discussion or by voting. I would like to thank the people who supported me in the background. This was the largest election turnout in many years.

Hopefully we won't have as many controversies in the coming year but it appears we will have a new one already with the Online Olympiad team controversy. I will try to be more transparent about executive deliberations though we can't be transparent if that would create legal jeopardy for the CFC or when dealing with personnel matters.

The progression of the covid epidemic will largely determine what kind of year we will be having.

The next meeting is tentatively scheduled for November 15 to November 22. We may try a meeting on Zoom as part of this meeting. Agenda items are welcome from voting members. If you want anything to come to a vote you need to make sure it comes more than three weeks before the meeting so that the requisite legislative notice can occur. If you just want to discuss something you can even bring it up as new business. It is better to make it an agenda item so that the other voting members can think about it before the meeting.

With this, I hereby declare the meeting closed as soon as I go through any new posts requiring a response.
    Last edited by Vladimir Drkulec; 08-23-2020 at 10:23 PM.