Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
Maritime lichess tournaments are run by Fred Mckim. There have been two matches with Romania, yesterday there was a match with the USA, there have been matches with clubs including the CFC executive and officers getting trounced by the Juniors to Masters kids. Not to mention that I had to enter the information for the Olympiad because the president of each federation is the one given the password and logon. Much of the impetus for the online CFC events has been the Covid rating incentive which lets people play games that are meaningful if you achieve some improvement in your active rating through CFC online play.

Paul Leblanc, CFC rating auditor, Victoria Doknjas, Christina Tao and the rest of the CFC board were involved in that initiative. We aren't sitting on our laurels and we aren't sitting around doing nothing but I have lots of things in my life including a nephew who was very sick and only today seems to have started to recover.

I love you because you do things like volunteer to coach teams for which we have paid you at times but I don't have time to hold people's hands. Bring us a proposal if and when we recover from this pandemic and it will be looked at closely. You are a good coach and we would love to have a network of good coaches training our kids. If you aren't asking us for money right now we would even help you as much as we could.

Anyone who loves chess and is trying to make chess better is a friend of the CFC and of me.
Fred Mckim has organized these events (in person) before covid times as well. Juniors to masters organizes some events for select kids, and that's great (but not CFC accomplishment). All CFC events were cancelled. FIDE events have been cancelled too, but it seems they are trying to hold online rapid control versions of many of their cancelled events.

I am sorry its one sided, I prefer to look for love on dating sites, not on chesscanada.info. I am not asking for money, and I am sure you understand the times the the CFC paid me to coach and world youth events, I would have earned more money in less working time if I stayed home.

You don't understand my criticism - I don't like how the process of how decisions are made. I am not looking for goodies for myself. If we have a new president, perhaps things could change.