Hello EOCA chess families, we have been monitoring the health situation since December, and we are deciding today to follow CMA's lead, in prudently considering events to postpone.

We had initially planned for an EOCA CYCC Qualifier on Family Day, Monday, February 17th.

We will now look for an alternative date, to be at least after Easter, even into the month of May.

If you are an EOCA chess family who would like a CYCC Qualifier in EOCA, but probably not until May, please email me that you are interested, how many children will be playing, etc.

If not enough chess families email me (like last year), then we'll have to skip this year again.

Thank you, best regards, Aris Marghetis: arismarghetis at rogers dot com