Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do we have a moderator that can shut down the political threads?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    Perhaps, but after spending a few moments poking around I am not sure that I have the privileges to implement that.
    Thank you sincerely for trying. So now who COULD we get? I suggest that the name of the new chat board be floated by Kevin Pacey, as he would probably be the greatest contributor to that new chat board. Of course, I don't mean to burden him with that, he can decide on his own how much he would like to contribute to it.

Respectfully, a chess homebody.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
    Thank you sincerely for trying. So now who COULD we get? I suggest that the name of the new chat board be floated by Kevin Pacey, as he would probably be the greatest contributor to that new chat board. Of course, I don't mean to burden him with that, he can decide on his own how much he would like to contribute to it.

Respectfully, a chess homebody.
    I think that the most that we could do would be to put it in another sub-forum like CFC news or English Chat or nonchess chat. It would not be a separate chat board. I don't see it as a problem. It is easy to not read what doesn't interest you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Drkulec View Post
    I think that the most that we could do would be to put it in another sub-forum like CFC news or English Chat or nonchess chat. It would not be a separate chat board. I don't see it as a problem. It is easy to not read what doesn't interest you.
    That's exactly what I'm asking for, another sub-forum like this one. My suggested title is "non-chess chat". Thank you again for hearing me. I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
    That's exactly what I'm asking for, another sub-forum like this one. My suggested title is "non-chess chat". Thank you again for hearing me. I really appreciate it.
    Are you happy now? I'll bet you can't resist peeking over there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
    Are you happy now? I'll bet you can't resist peeking over there!!!
    Yes, I am delighted! And I will go over and post my first political post ROTFLMAO

Adding another forum to a barely used discussion board is stupid.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Craft View Post
    Adding another forum to a barely used discussion board is stupid.

Technically it is simply a new subforum. At worst it is silly. Stupid is a strong word.

In the long run, perhaps it goes nowhere but it didn't really involve a huge investment of time.

I'm a big believer in the idea of doing one thing different. I've even read a book by that title.

https://www.amazon.ca/Do-One-Thing-D...=UTF8&qid=&sr=

No, it is simply a response to Aris throwing a hissy fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Craft View Post
    No, it is simply a response to Aris throwing a hissy fit.
    wow, what the prob?! Vlad's right. Making things even slightly better is WORTH it. Take care man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12