Thread: 3. Election of voting members from Non-Affiliated Provinces/Territories

Default 3. Election of voting members from Non-Affiliated Provinces/Territories

As per our rules affiliated provincial organizations nominate their Voting Members for the coming year based on a 'per capita calculation' based on their membership as of April 30th each year. Since the re-affiliation of the Saskatchewan association all provinces except Quebec have provincial affiliates.

Under the CFC-FQE agreement the FQE is entitled to nominate up to 3 voting members. In addition adult CFC members in good standing from Quebec may be nominated and if so a vote will need to be held.

The FQE nominees are ___

The nomination period is days 1-3. Please see the agenda for further details.

Blog Entries

I have the following FQE member who is willing to stand as Voting Member from Quebec. If and when we receive the 3 nominations from the FQE, they can choose to stay and have an election or withdraw their candidacy.

Pierre Denommee
    Last edited by Fred McKim; 08-25-2019 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Removal of 2nd candidate

Blog Entries

The following FQE members are nominated by the FQE:
    Richard Bérubé
    Bernard Labadie
    Éric Bopala

Vlad can you confirm the e-mails for all 3 of these fine gents are what I already have on file for them?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Craver View Post
    Vlad can you confirm the e-mails for all 3 of these fine gents are what I already have on file for them?
    They should not have changed from last year.