Thread: CFC website issues

Default CFC website issues

I know there have been previous threads on this but things are getting worse.

1. The puzzle from Chessgames.com stopped appearing a couple of weeks ago.

2. The virus/script behaviour changed a few months ago. The payload is now downloaded automatically (at least for Chrome). You no longer have to click on the "update" link. Now you have to be wary to not open the file.

3. I've seen the behaviour/problem on other browsers (IE for example; not sure how old it was though).

4. Attempting to look up a player's rating on a phone (at least mine anyway) returns an "internal error" message.

Steve

Blog Entries

Steve. I sent your points along. There are a couple of things we are trying to do to address the issue.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Douglas View Post
    4. Attempting to look up a player's rating on a phone (at least mine anyway) returns an "internal error" message.
    Steve
    You have to switch over to the full website view, for this feature to work.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Douglas View Post

1. The puzzle from Chessgames.com stopped appearing a couple of weeks ago.

Steve
    Vincent says a compatibility issue probably arose, after he recently did some upgrading on Drupal versions. He has done some magic today, and it's back. Steve, it's good to know somebody appreciates the daily puzzle.

Problems 2 and 3 are going to be longer term to get rid of .

Fred