Thread: Attention Chess Organizers, Provincial Associations, Chess Clubs: CFC CMA DGT program

Blog Entries

Default Attention Chess Organizers, Provincial Associations, Chess Clubs: CFC CMA DGT program

With the help of Fred McKim, Hal Bond, DGT and Larry Bevand we have finally been able to get this program off the ground. In brief, Canadian organizers will for this one order have access to FIDE development commission pricing for DGT boards and clocks. There may be other opportunities in the future but probably you will have to wait some time for those additional opportunities. In general, this means pricing less than half that of what you would normally pay for DGT boards and clocks. If you can pick up the equipment from the Strategy and Games stores in Montreal, Toronto or Ottawa this will be your price. There may be additional in Canada delivery costs if you cannot pick up your items.

Larry Bevand and CMA/Strategy and Games are taking on the task of administering this program for the CFC since Bob Gillanders is already swamped and would be hard-pressed to add this to his plate. Thank you to everyone for your work and hopefully this will allow organizers to organize world class events complete with live games.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Congratulations to everybody involved in this program. This may convince me to put back my organizer hat and make a purchase.

Blog Entries

Act quickly as we will put in one big order and there is no possibility of a second order for now.

First I would like to thank Vlad and the CFC for any chess club or chess organizer in Canada to take advantage of this SUPER OPPORTUNITY!

The deadline is fast approaching...Canada will probably place an order for over $50,000...but I believe we are only touching the tip of the iceberg...but as of Saturday...you can no longer take advantage of this incredible offer!

Make your move...you are in time pressure!

Blog Entries

Thank you, Larry, for taking this on for the CFC and chess organizers everywhere in Canada.

The deal is now expired and we wait for the shipments to arrive from DGT.